10 November 2006

An actual author's note

That's when you know things have been truly hellish, when you feel the need to blog your lack of written material. Whoever thought a poor internet connection could wreak such havoc on one's writing? I certainly didn't and it's enough to chuck me way back to the not on time stretch... I think. It all depends on how it goes for the rest of today, I suppose. I'm losing steam which is never a good thing.

If you're wondering where parts 17 and 18 are (provided part 19 goes up... see, this is why I numbered them), I'll probably chuck the ... hundred or so words that comprise it into one blog when I can be certain that it's actually going to be posted.

My lack of internet connection also means that my word count is now horribly wrong and I'm really going to have to fix it. And that is my frustration for the day. Vented, now I shall move on.